27 Week Bumpdate

How far along?  27 weeks!
Total weight gain/measurements:11lbs
Maternity clothes: Still no maternity clothes. I wear mostly dresses. In the picture below I am wearing a James Perse dress with a navy Gibson blazer. I love this style of dress and have one in black as well. They are staples for me not only because they fit well but they are also super comfy!
Stretch marks:I think I see some popping up
Sleep: Still having issues with back pain. I wake up and have to re-adjust all night long (poor Cody)
Best moment this week: Glucose screening is out of the way. Yay!
Miss anything? The sauna! The sauna used to be a part of my gym routine and made me feel great.
Movement: Tons :)
Food cravings: I am still all about the sweet foods (crazy because I used to be the savory queen)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not particularly
Labour signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still just heartburn and back pain
Belly button in or out? Not really out but you can see my bellybutton through my clothes
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Finishing Lennon's nursery


Comments

Popular Posts