DIY Moment

Today I got an itch to do some sort of DIY project...random as these feelings are for me! I decided I would try my hand at creating some fun and unique gifts for my girl friends based on something I found on Pinterest (of course).

As easy as I thought this project would be, just finding the materials led me on a wild goose chase! I remember when I was little, easily finding a pack of plastic circus or farm animals at the super market but apparently those days are long gone and they don't really exist anymore (sad, I know).

This project required:
  • Packs of plastic animals 
  • Acrylic Paint 
  • Small Screw Hooks 
  • Split Key Rings 
  • Matte Finish Acrylic Sealant 
  • Paint Brushes 
  • Drill (I let my husband handle the power tools)  
 It takes several coats and a couple hours later...voila!




Comments

Popular Posts